Wednesday, October 9, 2013

Fiesta #1

Fiesta #1
    My thoughts on our first 'fiesta' (cough... quiz.  It is not as great as it sounds) is that it really helped me realize the points that I need to improve or be more specific in.  I was pleased to understand everything from the relations or what the coefficients mean.  My problem was not defining a variable or not listing the relation. I need to be more specific naming relations, and using other variables, rather then x and y.  I need to be more specific if it is linear, direct, proportional etc.  In my table discussion, my classmates and I made a conclusion that the variables should reflect the lab we are doing, and define what each variable means.  For example, the number of yeast cells is the variable c (y value) and the temperature using the variable t (x value).  It is important to remember to be specific and clear in what the questions are asking.  

No comments:

Post a Comment